- The co-operation will be based on providing support to activities that will be in the interest of both the signatories. i.e.:
- Exchange of experience in the fields of education and science and research;
- Co-operation in the formation of new study programs and in the realization of joint research and professional projects;
- Possible co-operation in field of publishing joint publications and textbooks, as well as co-operation related to the existing publications;
- Organization of meetings, seminars, discussions and other scientific and professional meetings on topics that will be of interest to both the signatories;
- Enhancement of the education process by facilitating exchange of the academic and research staff and students;
- Enabling the academic and research staff and students of both the signatories to use the library holding of both the signatories.
Please Provide Your Feedback