Scope of collaboration and condition of implementation
- The IPI & GU make this Memorandum of cooperation to coordinate and manage joint efforts in the field of biological research, education and training The Memorandum represents general provisions and format for cooperation, while special schemes and agreements will be established for individual projects.
- The Parties will design Joint activities and designate a responsible person and will nominate shared staff for scientific collaborative activities.
- The parties will use intellectual resources/academic staff of the partners for curricula development, training of personnel, materials preparation, academic review, institutional oversight and other activities, which can contribute to capacity development of the parties.
- The parties will develop agreement(s) with regards to IPI & GU right based of specifies and scope of individual projects. As a result, scientific cooperation between IPI & GU, joint publications will be prepared and mentioning of all contributing parties is required in all presentation, publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals, patents and products registration, technical recommendations, teaching plans, websites and syllabi.
- All right, title and interests developed during the project belong to all parties, each of them retaining an undivided equal interest in and to such results, which will be subjected to the terms and conditions discussed in good faith between the parties.