General Terms & Conditions of Observer ship Program as per the Hospital Policy:-
- Total Fee Per student as Observer – USD 890 (Tenure 5 (Five) months)
Facilitator Fee - USD 75 (Per Student)
Cost of Observer ship Program to be paid in advance for the entire duration as one-time fee
(One-Time Fee is Non Refundable as per the Hospital policy).
Mode of Payment (Bank Details) :-
NAME : NISHI KANT GOEL
BANK NAME : AZIZI BANK
BRANCH : HEART
CUSTOMER ID : 1045650
ACCOUNT NO : 000501201405464
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: CA. USD2) Living to be borne by the Observer/Student itself. Facilities & Cost of Living as under :-
Cost of Paying guest INR 15000 per month on twin sharing basis with vegetarian Food.
(To be paid directly to the paying guest facility on monthly basis in advance i.e 25th of every month for next month)
Or Observer/Student can change the paying guest as per their requirement.
Non-vegetarian food will not be provided/prepared in the paying guest facility. Non-veg restaurants
in the Vicinity are available where the Observers can visit and have the Non-Veg food as per their Requirement.
- Observer/Student must have Valid Visa & valid Passport for more than 9 months.
- Copy of Curriculum Degrees with Transcript in English and same shall be attested from Indian Consulate in Afghanistan.
- Letter of recommendation from the Dean of college and Vice Chancellor of the University for the each Observer who is eligible for the said Observer ship Program in India (Without Official letter Observer will not be eligible to visit hospital/course)
- Letter from the Indian Embassy for the Observer visiting India for said course.
- Observers must be able to communicate in Hindi/English
- Observers must have completed undergraduate and postgraduate medical training (a graduation Certificate is required).
- Observer must abide by all policies, rules, regulations, and bylaws of Hospital and Law in force in
India. Observers can be removed at any time in case of violation of terms and condition of Observer ship Program.
- Working hours may vary depending on assigned team.
- Observers are not medical staff and must not present as such in Hospital
- Observers shall fill up application form at Hospital on arrival. Observers shall also submit CURRICULUM VITAE along with Application Form.
- Observers are expected to dress in a professional manner. T-shirts, jeans, cutoffs, open-toe shoes,
And other casual articles of clothing are not permitted. We recommend that you wear comfortable Shoes.
- After completion of program Hospital Provide the Observer ship Certificate to each Candidate who
Attended the entire program. (Incomplete tenure student not eligible for the observer ship certificate)